How do I transfer iPhone SMS to Mac or PC?
1. How to transfer/upload SMS/texts msgs from iPhone 4s to computer? Hey guys, I would like to keep a few important messages and transfer it to my PC. How would I be able to do this? - Megan
2. Is there any way possible to save my texts from my Iphone onto my computer (mac or pc) ? I really need a way to save my texts without paying for these online transfers. All I want to do is save my girlfriends texts (all 60,000 of them!!!) so that I can delete them from my Iphone for memory. My SMS box is currently full so I need it quickly! - Jams
3. How can I transfer iPhone SMS to my Mac? I have an 3G iPhone and it is not jailbroken I want to transfer my messages to my Mac, Is there any way to do that? - CentraltStep by step to transfer SMS from iPhone to Mac
First, begin to transfer iPhone SMS to Mac, we need a third-party tool, like Mac iPhone SMS Transfer, right here, we use: Wondershare Dr.Fone (Mac)
(for Mac users) or Wondershare Dr.Fone for IOS
(for Windows users). With the Dr.Fone, you can copy iPhone SMS to Mac
in 2 ways: directly transfer iPhone text messages to Mac and copy your iPhone SMS iTunes backup to Mac. In the article we introduce the first way, for the second way you can have a try by yourself.
Next, let's transfer SMS from iPhone to Mac
with Dr.Fone (Mac) in steps.Step 1: Connect your iPhone to Mac
You will get the main window bellow right after running the tool on your Mac. Here you have to choose your device type and get the SMS mode.
Here we choose the “Recover from IOS Device”.Step 2. Get into your iPhone's system
To transfer text Messages from iPhone to Mac, you need to get into the iPhone's system to get the text messages. Follow the steps below:
1. Hold your iPhone and click "Start" button.
2. Pressing "Power" and "Home" buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds.
3. Right after 10 seconds, release "Power" button, but keep holding "Home" for another 15 seconds until you have the message of successfully entering.Step 3. Start to scan your iPhone and get the SMS
Once you've entered the iPhone's system, you can start to scan your iPhone now.
Note: Your iPhone will be in a black status. It's normal. Just move on. If you want to discard and get your iPhone back to normal, you can click "Restart Device to Normal".Step 4. Transfer SMS from iPhone to Mac
Before copy SMS from iPhone to Mac, you can preview and check them (can including deleted text messages), then click on “Recover” and transfer iPhone SMS to Mac.Tags: transfer iPhone SMS to Mac
, transfer SMS from iPhone to Mac
, Mac iPhone SMS transfer
, copy iPhone SMS to Mac
, text messages from iPhone to Mac